MUSIC REQUEST: This film had perhaps the most diverse musical needs ever tackled at KMP. It required both producing and co-writing stylistically distinct songs for the film, as well as a varying underscore. Listen to excerpts from the film, both songs and score…
- “The Green Light (On My Life)” sung by Emily West, second-place winner in America’s Got Talent 2014.
- “Feelin’ Like I’m 16 (But I’m Going On 70)” sung by “the voice”, Jonell Mosser.
- “Reggae Homecoming” – all vocals performed by Jason Eskridge.
- The Green Light (On My Life) - Geoff Koch (ft. Emily West)
- Feelin' Like I'm 16 - Geoff Koch (ft. Jonell Mosser)
- Reggae Homecoming - Geoff Koch (ft. Jason Eskridge)
- One on One - Geoff Koch
- Melinda's Theme - Geoff Koch